Senior Technical Recruiter
About the position
We are passionate about music and create a revolutionary product which will affect the way millions of people study and play music every day. We are searching for an experienced Senior Technical Recruiter who helps us build strong development teams. As a recruiter, you will have sourcing, recruiting, and hiring manager responsibilities. You will not only build great sourcing pipelines but also focus on such challenges as how to attract world class talent into a startup. The role will require you to challenge the status quo, looking at existing mechanisms / processes and asking if they are still the best way of working.
- Establish and manage new channels for sourcing quality candidates.
- Select and manage head-hunters and headhunting agencies.
- Review, question and improve the existing hiring process. Especially with a focus on reducing the effort on our existing senior developers who are currently involved in the hiring processes.
- Actively participate and test out our hiring processes.
- Think beyond just sourcing: how to build up a quality talent pool long term.
- Build and grow Enotes reputation as a top employer.
What we expect from you
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent post-secondary degree.
- 5+ years of corporate and or search firm recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting.
- 3 years of experience in a candidate generation capacity.
- 3 years of experience recruiting for senior technical positions.
- Extensive experience with online sourcing techniques
- Experience building sourcing plans for multiple stakeholders.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
- Understanding of technology and tech stacks.
- A track record of successfully staffing tech teams.
What will be a bonus
- Experience recruiting for Applied Science and Machine learning roles
- Already existing network of contacts among developers.
What we offer you
- Competitive compensation scheme
- Comfortable modern office in the heart of Berlin’s tech scene, very well connected to all local transportation services
- Small team, flat hierarchy, founder-led start-up
- We value diversity. You will only be judged based on your skills and fit for the job
- We are open minded! You are more than welcome to criticize and improve our processes and working culture
- High quality standards, your colleagues are experienced professionals
- Top-notch hardware equipment
- Great career opportunities – you will be an essential part of a new product, shaping its architecture and software design
- Work in a start-up with a high valuation and a 8-figure funding