Senior Performance Marketing Manager
About the position
Our company is building a revolutionary product which will affect the way millions of people study and play music every day. We are searching for an experienced and passionate Senior Performance Marketing Manager, ready to join our effort and help us plan, create, configure, execute and monitor our marketing campaigns on multiple online marketing channels.
Our solution is an intelligent mobile application (iOS) which will provide millions of amateurs and professionals instant access to the majority of world’s music heritage.
Please only apply if you have a valid work permit for Germany!
- You are responsible for our performance marketing channels across more than 10 countries
- You are conceptualizing the content for our marketing channels together with our design team
- You create, implement and own our performance marketing campaigns throughout all digital channels (including SEM, Facebook/Instagram, Google Ads), from idea to execution.
- You define and develop our attribution models and allocate our marketing investment to the most impactful channels.
- You test channels and campaigns and thoughtfully
- You are managing distribute a six-figure budget across multiple channels
- You have experience working in an international context / cross country
- You configure the campaigns, optimize, monitor them and create meaningful reports.
- You always have a wide set of relevant KPIs in mind, which you use for reporting and optimizing.
- You do A/B tests and perform analysis from which you derive tangible to-dos
- You directly work with the CEO
What we expect from you
- Proven experience as Performance Marketing Manager for 4-5 years
- Data and KPI driven personality with statistical approach
- Deep knowledge and experience with all relevant Performance-Marketing KPIs to cover the whole marketing funnel like CPC, CPA, CR, CTR, ROI, CPL und CPM and more.
- Excellent knowledge mobile measurement, tracking and analytics-tools like Adjust or Appsflyer, Google Analytics and more.
- Ability not only to create meaningful statistics, but also to derive meaningful to-dos and actions from them.
- Excellent knowledge of Google and Facebook Ad Manager, Apple Search Ads etc.
- The ability to own the whole process from content creation with other teams to configuration, execution, monitoring and retention.
- Experience with mobile apps and mobile app marketing.
What will be a bonus
- Proven CRM experience to actively have driven engagement and retention KPIs (E-Mail, Push, In App) and experience with relevant tools (eg. Braze)
- Experience with Software Subscription Model
- Knowledge / Experience with Classical Music
What we offer you
- Great career opportunities
- Competitive compensation scheme
- Comfortable modern office in the heart of Berlin’s tech scene, very well connected to all local transportation services
- Small team, flat hierarchy, founder-led start-up
- We value diversity. You will only be judged based on your skills and fit for the job
- We are open minded! You are more than welcome to criticize and improve our processes and working culture
- High quality standards, your colleagues are experienced professionals
- Top-notch hardware equipment
- Work in a start-up with a high valuation and a 7-figure funding
- Education Budget
- Local Transportation Card