Marketing Working Student
About the position
Enote is a music-technology startup using Artificial Intelligence to reconstruct the world’s sheet music in a flexible, accessible digital format.
Our digital library puts centuries of music a few taps away for a global audience of over 35,000 musicians - a community that has grown rapidly since our launch in June 2021.
We are looking for a Working Student to put the skills of their marketing studies into practice and support our marketing team with day-to-day operations, performance tracking, special projects, and research initiatives. This is a paid, part-time role.
- Capture and analyze data from key digital channels.
- Help with social media channels and audience growth.
- Gather and draft library growth updates for the Enote blog.
- Maintain CRM and general data to ensure data cleanliness.
- Contribute to special projects and creative brainstorming sessions.
- Build a bank of high-quality multimedia assets for use in content creation.
- Support the team with ad-hoc tasks as they arise.
- Focus on any areas of marketing that are of particular interest to you.
What we expect from you
- Undertaking a relevant degree in either marketing, data science, design, business administration, economics, or another related field.
- An appetite for learning and tackling new challenges.
- An example of an exceptional piece of work or project that you are proud of.
What will be a bonus
- Familiarity with classical music or sheet music.
- Demonstratable skills in writing, design, videography, front-end coding, or another key digital marketing discipline.
What we offer you
- Engaging work within an experienced and diverse marketing team.
- Comfortable modern office in the heart of Berlin’s tech scene.
- Good quality hardware and equipment.
- High standards of quality and a shared sense of purpose.
- An opportunity to put your skills into practice at a fast-growing, securely funded startup.
- The chance to contribute to a pivotal moment in sheet music’s history.
We value diversity and assess each candidate only on their suitability for the position. The role is based in our Berlin office, so please only apply if you hold a valid work permit for Germany.